Zinus Green Tea Mattress
The Zinus Green Tea mattress is a medium-soft memory foam mattress that’s perfect for side and back sleepers on a budget. It stands out from other bed-in-a-box options by incorporating green tea extract and charcoal, which neutralize odors. See for yourself by testing this mattress for up to 100 nights.
The focal point: The Zinus Green Tea mattress is a medium-soft memory foam mattress that’s perfect for side and back sleepers on a budget. It stands out from other bed-in-a-box options by incorporating green tea extract and charcoal, which neutralize odors. See for yourself by testing this mattress for up to 100 nights.
Who Is the Zinus Green Tea Mattress Best for?
|ZINUS GREEN TEA IS BEST FOR:||ZINUS GREEN TEA MAY NOT BE BEST FOR:|
Zinus Green Tea Mattress Review Highlights
We brought the Zinus Green Tea mattress into our sleep lab, and gave it a total score of 7.8/10. This number may not seem impressive at face value, but don’t let the overall score deter you—it performs well in most of the categories important to sleepers, such as pressure relief, motion transfer, and responsiveness. In this review, we’ll get into the specifics of how the Zinus Green Tea mattress feels and whether or not it’s the right choice for you.
- Zinus really prioritizes comfort at an affordable price. A queen size won’t set you back more than $375.
- You can choose between four different thickness levels (six inches, eight inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches). The six inch is the most firm mattress of the bunch, and the 12 inch model is the softest.
- Zinus adds ActivCharcoal and green tea extract to the foam layers, which absorb moisture and neutralize odors from sweat and regular use.
We bring hundreds of different mattresses into our sleep lab with the goal of learning how well they perform for the average sleeper. Our review process incorporates scientific tests and real user feedback to arrive at 14 category scores and a weighted total score. Here are the scores for the Zinus memory foam mattress.
Zinus Green Tea Mattress Sizes, Dimensions, and Pricing
|Twin||39″ X 75″ X 6”–12”||18.9lb–39.3lb||$151–$252|
|Twin XL||39” X 80” X 8”||28.3lb||$207|
|Full||54″ X 75″ X 6”–12”||25.7lb–53.4lb||$187–$329|
|Short Queen||74” X 60” X 6”–8”||29lb–40.9lb||$203–284|
|Queen||60″ X 80″ X 6”–12”||30.3lb–62.5lb||$205–$374|
|King||76″ X 80″ X 6”–12”||38lb–79.4lb||$241–$464|
|Cal King||72″ X 84″ X 12″||78.8lb||$464|
- The Zinus Green Tea mattress earned a near perfect score for motion transfer. If you plan to sleep with a partner, chances are you won’t feel them getting up or moving around.
- The comfort foam used in the Zinus Green Tea relieves pressure around curvier parts of your body, which can ease or even prevent shoulder and hip pain.
- The contouring top layers evenly distribute your body weight from head to toe. We call this spinal alignment, and it’s key to keeping your back and neck healthy.
- The surface of the Green Tea mattress pops back to its original shape when you change position. Responsiveness is an important feature for staying comfortable if you move around a lot at night.
- Mattresses with lower price points (under $500) aren’t as durable over time, so this mattress will have a shorter lifespan.
- All-foam mattresses tend to have a temporary off-gassing scent, which should air out within a few hours.
Specification: Zinus Green Tea Mattress