Nectar Lush Mattress
- 365-night Home Trial
- Forever Warranty
- Free Shipping & Returns
- Free accessory with every mattress
- 12” height – 5 layers of premium foam
- The coolest sleep with maximum airflow
What we think: The Nectar Lush mattress is great for people of all sleep positions looking to get better, deeper sleep. This memory foam mattress is cool to the touch and is more durable than the typical foam mattress. You even get a year long sleep trial and lifetime warranty with purchase.
Who Is the Nectar Lush Mattress Best for?
|NECTAR LUSH IS BEST FOR:||NECTAR LUSH MAY NOT BE BEST FOR:|
Nectar Lush Mattress Review Highlights
Nectar seeks to “redefine deep sleep” with their new memory foam mattress model, Nectar Lush. We’ll give you the low-down on everything you want to know about the Nectar Lush mattress, including some highlights, how it scored in our mattress lab tests (containing scores on things like edge support, motion isolation, and cooling), products specs, and even some FAQs.
Read on to learn more about this new mattress.
The best parts:
- Wrapped in a cover with dual-action cooling and layered with a gel memory foam top layer, this bed is a master at temperature regulation.
- The Nectar Lush mattress features higher density memory foam than most other mattresses, leading to better pressure relief as you sleep.
- Nectar offers a 365 night trial period—that’s an entire year to decide if you want to keep your Nectar Lush.
Edge support is one of those things you don’t know you need until you don’t have it. This is especially true if you’re the type to sit on the edge of the bed to get ready or if you sleep there comfortably.
Memory foam mattresses, like the Nectar Lush, aren’t exactly known for having the best edge support. Usually a mattress with reinforced innersprings or pocketed coils offer more resistance against your weight on the edge of the bed. That said, the Nectar Lush scored a rather impressive 8.5 on this test, meaning you can sit on the edge of the bed without fear of sliding off.
Feeling every movement as your sleep partner tosses and turns? No more with the Nectar Lush. The support and base layers deliver on the ultimate comfort promise. The support layer is made from dense transitional foam, giving bounce reminiscent of latex or a pocket coil system, but not too much where there is motion transfer. The base layer adds another row of dense memory foam that works to support and stabilize the layers above while also absorbing motion so that it does not reverberate through the bed’s surface..
Nectar Lush is pretty cool for a foam bed. The cooling starts with the outer cover. The polyethylene material draws heat away from your body, creating a “cool-to-the-touch” feel for the cover.
Directly under it lays 3 inches of surface-infused phase change gel atop the memory foam. The cover alternates using nylon and polyethylene yarns, enhancing the benefits of the phase change materials. The PCM layer regulates body temperature by drawing heat away from the body when you’re hot and giving that heat back when you’re cold. That’s all just a fancy way to say you give the bed your body heat and the bed gives you cooling materials back.
- Cooling: People who tend to wake up hot and sweaty at night will enjoy the Nectar Lush’s phase change material cover and gel memory foam layer to keep cool.
- Pressure relief: People with back, hip, or shoulder pain should look for a mattress with pressure point relief. The Nectar Lush contours to your body in just the right way to ease that pressure causing pain.
- Durability: The Nectar Lush mattress uses extra dense support foam layers to make sure your mattress lasts; they even offer a forever warranty to back up their claim.
- Responsiveness: Though a 7.75 is not a bad score, people who tend to move around a lot in their sleep may find the Nectar Lush a bit restrictive. Once it does adapt to your new position, though, it is very easy to get comfortable.
- Be aware that your Nectar Lush mattress may have a slight scent as you unbox it. This is normal with bed-in-a-box mattresses and should fade throughout the day.
- The Nectar mattresses are not fully made here in the US. The mattress materials and products are sourced from around the world. The materials are then constructed into mattresses overseas and sent to Kent, Washington. In Kent, they are packaged and shipped to your front door.
Specification: Nectar Lush Mattress